At R.U.M. in addition to analytical works we offer the following services:
We provide courses for total hydrocarbons (THC) analysis on drill cuttings, well completions and pipeline clean-ups.
The course includes laboratory safety, good laboratory practices, instrument and method overview, instrument calibration and sample extraction/analysis.
Refresher courses are available for the above.
Courses are usually ran in house at our laboratory near Aberdeen.
Oil in water analysers
- We supply the following equipment/kits and services.
- Service of units.
- Calibration of analyser to rig specific crude or base fluid.
- Hire of Infracal oil analyser units.
- Oil in water field analysis, includes glassware, solvent, florisil and equipment.
- Bi-annual Produced Water.
- Effluent discharge.
- Other kits available on request.